- One label, many advantages
Our Green Premium ecolabel brings complete environmental information to everyone, from homeowners, building managers and architects, to our distributors and OEM partners.
- Your guide to Green PremiumThe Green Premium ecolabel stands for complete, transparent and readily available information about Schneider Electric products, their environmental footprint and more.Download presentation
- Check products with this easy-to-use tool!Find and download comprehensive information about Green Premium products.Check your product, today.
Check your productSearch our comprehensive database and find Green Premium information for your product.
At work, you aim to improve the environmental footprint of your business and offer complete information to meet your customers' needs.
Green Premium ecolabel
- 360° environmental information about Schneider Electric products.
- Minimal use of hazardous substances in, and beyond, compliance with regulations (RoHS, REACh).
- A promise of sustainable and environmentally friendly performance.
- Product Environmental Profiles (PEPs) for easy carbon footprint calculation.
- The easiest way to find information about your products.
- End-of-life instructions for reduced cost and optimized recycling.
RoHS directiveThe European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive calls for the elimination of harmful chemical substances. For example, in circuit breakers and wiring devices.
REACh regulationThis EU regulation governs the use of chemicals that can be harmful to health and the environment. It requires that producers develop plans to replace substances of very high concern (SVHC).
The Product Environmental Profile (PEP) document provides detailed information on the environmental impact of each product and its raw materials.
End-of-life instructionsEnd-of-life instructions provide complete guidance on responsible product disposal and recycling of products. Essentially, they help to reduce environmental hazards and improve operational efficiency.