To solve these challenges, you need a balanced solution designed and built according to tested, validated and documented architectures. It should include a monitoring system that addresses key installation concerns, maximises uptime and enables effective maintenance.
Health-care availability is based on intelligent infrastructure: designed, tested and validated specifically for health-care facilities. It integrates all the aspects of a secure, reliable power solution, including isolated power systems to protect the most critical environments.
This solution is scalable and open to third-party devices and protocols. It can help you:
- reach energy availability performance with optimised CapEx
- optimise OpEx during the building life cycle.
Our systems provide:
- tested, validated and documented solution, with results based on total system performance rather than individual components
- one supplier for all key electrical components, which makes it easier to detect problems and fix
- highest quality products, from a well-known and highly regarded manufacturer
- ability to build reliability studies and audits.
Up to 99.999% reliability.
Improved back-up power system reliability.
Increased availability in operating theatres.