Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Compact / Hardwired / Logic Controller M241 TVDA solution is designed for advanced zone control with high performance, requiring coordinated motion with variable-speed drives, and up to two synchronized servo axes using PTO technology. Optionally, servo drives can also operate in torque control or speed/positioning modes. The system includes safety features for emergency stop and device stop, while safe torque off (STO) technology is used at the device level. Embedded Ethernet WebVisu functionality allows user-defined HTML-5 web pages to be designed within EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine) for a web-based, platform-neutral visualization.
- Advanced, high-performance zone control architecture
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component lists and wiring diagrams
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process
- Ready-to-use architecture, with a high level of pre-fabrication, for quick design and setup of the automation system
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture