Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The TVDA Compact/CANopen/Logic Controller M241 solution is designed for medium to large control applications. The system embeds variable speed drives and servo drives to operate in torque control or speed/positioning mode.The system includes safety for emergency stop and device stop, both implemented using embedded Modicon TM3 safety modules.
- The embedded Ethernet WebVisu functionality allows user-defined HTML 5 web pages to be designed within EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine) to generate a web-based, platform-neutral visualization.
- The architecture is designed for material working, hoisting, packaging, pumping, textile, and material handling applications, but is also suitable for other machines types that require fast program execution and embedded expandable I/Os. A fieldbus application in the architecture also allows the addition of field devices such as decentralized I/Os.
Features and Benefits
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams
- Device Modules™ for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture