Determining optimal costs, criticality, performance, timing, regulatory compliance and sustainability.
Data centre life cycle services
- Establish the key project parameters that will control the system architecture.
- Develop the system concept.
- Incorporate your preferences and constraints.
- Determine the implementation requirements.
Value propositionUsing our methodology and specialist tools, we provide expert assistance for your project to determine optimal costs, criticality, performance, timing, regulatory compliance and sustainability.
- Simplify and shorten the planning and implementation process with our extensive collection of reference designs.
- Execute best practices to reduce downtime in new and existing data centres.
- A complete life cycle approach positively impacts the project and the data centre over its lifetime.
See more data centre life cycle solutions
A data centre's physical infrastructure systems are expected to live up to the facility design's performance specifications, even as the business and IT requirements change. Management's understanding of the data centre life cycle phases and their interconnectedness, helps to ensure this happens. It's important to understand what the key management tasks are, what pitfalls exist and how one phase impacts the next.
Build vs. outsource code and regulation compliance.Sustainability options.Location planning.
Reduced costs.CapEx vs OpEx options and analysis.Online trade-off tools and a library of reference designs.
Assistance in solving business and technical challenges.Efficiency, size and availability planning: IT room, power systems architecture, cooling systems architecture, data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) and physical security.