Finishing on time and on budget. When it comes to basic assembly, integration, commissioning, start-up and on-site project management, there's a need for systematic approaches to reduce risk and minimise costs.
Data centre life cycle services
- Project engineering expertise, gained from years of experience designing and implementing complex infrastructure solutions.
- Our solutions ensure your equipment is configured for optimal performance, saving you time and money, and extending the life of your hardware solution.
- Structured to allow you to choose only the build services that you need.
- Eliminate risks, decrease build time and reduce overall costs through our systematic, proven approach to building data centres.
- Monitor and control every component, from the rack, to the row, to the room, with our integrated software.
- Our specialists design data centre physical infrastructure daily: from rack to room, to row.
- We have global partnerships with certified installers.
- We'll represent you (the owners) throughout the entire construction process.
More data centre life cycle solutions
A data centre's physical infrastructure systems are expected to live up to the facility design's performance specifications, even as business and IT requirements change. Management's understanding of the data centre life cycle phases and their interconnectedness, helps to ensure this happens. It's important to understand what the key management tasks are, what pitfalls exist and how one phase impacts the next.
Project management every step of the way.
Assembly installation management.
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Schedule optimization
- Reduced site costs
- The opportunity to solve business and technical challenges
- Start-up Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Software
- Hardware integration
- Technical training