End-to-end servicesPlanning assistance, initial assessments, remote management or facilities operations and maintenance.
Data Center Life Cycle Services: PlanPlanning of a data center physical infrastructure can be time consuming and frustrating. Find Out More
Data Center Life Cycle Services: DesignDevelop a data center design that affords your business the reliability, flexibility and scalability to meet your unique business objectives. Find Out More
Data Center Life Cycle Services: BuildExperienced project management resources coordinate installation through integration to finish on time and on budget. Find Out More
Life cycle services: operateLet our experts design your maintenance plans and operation processes. Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
Service at any phase
From initial assessment through facility operations and maintenance. Schneider Electric Data Centre Life Cycle Services can help make your data centre available, efficient and safe throughout its life cycle.
Engage with us at any time
Whether you require services in one phase or throughout the entire life cycle, we offer solutions that are customised to your specific business needs.
- Assess: Get the best return for your money. Using supply- and demand- side assessments, our experts address technical, business and safety challenges by leveraging automation tools and best practices developed over 45 years.
- Plan: Using proven methodology and automation tools, we provide expert assistance for your project. We'll determine optimal costs, criticality, performance, timing, regulatory compliance or sustainability.
- Design: Meet performance and safety needs.Our customizable design services leverage unparalleled expertise and an extensive design library to meet your basic to detailed needs.
- Build: Finish on time and on budget. From basic assembly, integration, commissioning and start-up, to on-site project management. Our systematic approach reduces risk, compacts schedules and minimises costs.
- Operate: Simplify operations and minimize downtime., we provide more maintenance, operation, monitoring, and optimization services than any other company.
- 7,000: Globally trained specialists, with 45 years of applied experience.