Schneider Electric Prefabricated IT, Power and Hydronics Modules are coming your way. While you prepare your site, we’ll build your data centre and deliver it right to your facility.
Overview: prefabricated data centres
Our prefabricated data centre solutions are predictable, flexible and fast to deploy. We’ll solve the business challenges associated with traditional data centre designs.
Chico's data centreChico's data center was originally located in a set of retrofit offices in Fort Meyers, South Florida, which is a hurricane-prone area.When relocating the data centre for future expansion, Schneider Electric's Prefabricated Data Centre solution was ideal. It met their needs of fast deployment, safety, simplification, cost saving and efficiency.
The technology driving changes to data centre infrastructure
Kevin Brown (VP Global Data Centre Strategy and Technology, Schneider Electric) talks about the changes in data centre infrastructure, the forces behind the spread of prefabricated data centres and the reasons this disruptive technology will transform the industry.
Prefabricated modulesStand alone data centre configurations from 90kw to 2MW.
Power moduleIntegrated UPS, switchgear, and management software, optimized for scalable power for large data centers. Find out more
Cooling modulePrefabricated, chilled water piping system with variable speed pumps and controls that provides an efficient and flexible solution. Find out more
IT moduleRacks, power distribution, air conditioning, management software and security integrated into a weather-proof enclosure to create a functional IT space. Find out more
Micro data centerDiscover our modular micro data center solutions. Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Prefabricated modules Our prefabricated power, cooling and IT modules are customisable data centre solutions, which come with integrated management software and life cycle services.
- Flexible solutions Our solutions deliver predictable performance, faster deployment, scalability and flexibility for your data centre challenges.
- Prefabricated systems are pre-engineered and wired with integrated hardware and software, manufactured and tested in a factory.
- Prefabricated systems offer multiple form factors and power ranges.
- Arrive on-site, ready to deploy quickly and easily.
- Less decisions necessary for planning and design.
- Building blocks used together to form a data centre solution.
- Inside or outside deployment.