Try it freeTry it for yourself, without obligation. Try it now
Request a demoLet us give you a quick tour of this solution. Request now
Contact usWe welcome your questions and comments. Contact now
Eliminate risk, enhance operations, and improve safety with accurate weather insight.Lightning halts ramp operations. Gusty winds make runways dangerous. Turbulence threatens crew and passenger safety. From departure to arrival, and in between, accurate weather insight is critical to keeping your operations safe and efficient.
SolutionsSchneider Electric’s suite of aviation weather decision support solutions not only includes industry-leading forecasts and severe weather alerts, but also reliable observation data collection and networking.
- Airlines: save on fuel costs and minimize weather-related delays
- Helicopters: boost safety and reduce lost revenue due to unnecessarily cancelled flights
- Airports: increase the efficiency and safety of ramp operations
- Air traffic control: better manage weather challenges with leading observation data collection and networking capabilities
- Patented flight hazard forecasts for turbulence, ice, and thunderstorms, allowing you to better optimize flight cruising levels
- Industry-leading temperature and precipitation forecasts — the most accurate in third-party studies for the last eight consecutive years — for improved scheduling
- Custom weather alerts — easily stay on top of changing conditions with exclusive, real-time alerts for your exact location
- Online consultations with professional meteorologists — get answers to your weather questions within minutes, day or night