Today's terminal operators face countless responsibilities, including compliance, lifting controls, inventory management, safety and security. They need to cut costs and boost revenues above and beyond throughput. It is critical to have a terminal automation system that streamlines operations and automate processes.
With the DTN Guardian3™ terminal automation system, you can optimize inventory and demand, ensure safety and security, and empower stakeholders.
- Share real-time inventory data with customers, partners, and company headquarters to meet differing demands
- Monitor safety systems, such as fire detection, ESD, vapor control, overfill, and ground connection control systems.
- An open system supports any tank gauging vendor, helping you gain a real-time view of your inventory.
- Interface with DTN TABS® for lifting controls and real-time electronic bills of lading.
- Real-time terminal loading statuses by load station and meter.
- Dashboard view of all product tanks, including levels and temperatures.
- Terminal status view gives you real-time control, including alarm processing.
- Custom card reader prompts improve efficiency, reducing load time.
- Empower customers to run their own activity reports with secure electronic access to their proprietary data.
- View inventory by shipper, stockholder, tank, product and tracking code.
Optimize inventory and demand management
Automatically calculate your terminal inventory positions after any product movement, and integrate it into your corporate network.
Reduce credit and inventory risks
Quickly and easily authorize or deny customers trying load at the terminal based on your own predefined controls.
Ensure safety, security and compliance
Centralize command of your terminals with cutting-edge monitoring, reporting, and security technology to help significantly reduce risks and meet regulations.