All EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS technology is available pre-configured on secure, state-of-the-art, multi-purpose workstations and servers. These versatile, robust systems provide a platform for human/machine interfaces (HMIs), data acquisition tools, historians, engineering/configuration functions and applications. All support annunciator keyboards, up to four monitors, and touch screens, and comply with relevant cybersecurity standards.
Our proven, continuously current product design strategy facilitates upgrades to the latest technology. And as part of our unique Advantage Upgrade program, it contributes to lower costs for the total workstation life cycle.
Redundant fiber Ethernet connections to the plant control network for high-availability communications in electrically harsh environments
- General-purpose tower or rack mount
- Enclosure or operator console packaging
- Flexible hardware options to match your specific space and application needs
- Increased uptime with cybersecure protection and redundancy
- Lower total life cycle costs with protected investments and clear upgrade paths Ensured maximum hardware/software compatibility
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Contact sales and support
From technical support to complete customer service, we care about your business and individual needs.