MV Compact Switchboard (Ring Main Unit) up to 24 kV
Hi-reliable Gas Insulated ring main unit for underground secondary distribution applications, up to 24 kV
FeaturesCompact self-contained totally insulated switchgear
- comprises 1 to 4 integrated, low dimension functional units
- choice of transformer feeder protection: circuit breaker with self-powered protection-unit or switch disconnector combination combined with fuses.
- on site extensibility for network enhancement
- electrical command for telecontrol
- monitoring and alarms of events
Taking advantage of the referenceRM6 is protecting people and goods all over the world with 1'000'000 installed functions in MV secondary underground distribution applications.
RM6 is a functional unit designed to meet the operating and enhancement requirements of power distribution networks. Safety of supply, continuity of service and insensitivity to the environment, RM6 is the choice for
ApplicationsCan be adapted to meet all medium voltage power distribution needs up to 24 kV
- connection, supply and protection of transformers on an open ring or radial network
- equipment of MV network points and enhancement of electrical power dependability
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales