MV Fuses from 3.6 to 36 kV
MV fuses from 3.6 to 36 kV
Fusarc CF, Soléfuse, Tépéfuse or MGK fuses for MV applications 3.6 to 36kV
FeaturesSelect Fusarc CF, Soléfuse, Tépéfuse or MGK fuses according to your specific needs.
- High breaking capacity fuses and current limiters.
- Combined type (striker).
- Indoors and outdoors (depending on type).
- Protection against major faults occurring either on medium or low voltage circuits. This protection can be further enhanced by combining the fuses with low voltage protection systems or with an overcurrent relay.
BenefitsProtect your medium voltage distribution device from 3 to 36 kV from both the dynamic and thermal effects of short-circuit currents with Merlin Gerin fuses and choose the quick way to peace of mind.
ApplicationsConsidering their low cost and their lack of required maintenance, medium voltage fuses are an excellent solution to protect
- various types of distribution devices of public and industrial electrical distribution networks
- medium voltage current consumers (transformers, motors, capacitors, etc.)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales