Multi 9 communication networks surge protector devicesEnd of commercialisation
Communication networks applications SPDs
- Analogue or digital series-mounted telephone line d1 protection.
- Compatible XDSL (including ADSL).
- Imax. 18 kA.
- Uc max. =185 V DC and 130 V AC, with Imax. 450 mA.
- PRI 48 V
- Can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data, etc.
- Protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines.
- Imax. 10 kA.
- Uc max. = 53 V DC and 37 V AC with Imax. 300 mA.
The electrician friendly lightning protection
- Easy to install in electrical distribution switchboards
- Protection of equipment against surges of atmospheric origin due to lightning striking via telecommunication and digital networks or through the sensor cables.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales