MV Vacuum Circuit Breaker up to 24 kV
MV vacuum circuit-breaker for fixed or withdrawable in cradle applications
FeaturesCircuit-breaker range from 7.2 to 24 kV
- fixed, withdrawable in cradle, frontal or lateral versions
- optimised width to facilitate cubicle integration through four phase-to-phase distances
- rated current from 630 to 2500 A
- short-circuit current from 25 to 40 kA
- Electrical operating mechanism.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
Range associated with switchboard components:
- Multi-performance current sensors, LPCT.
- Earthing switch.
Evolis 40 kA performance is stopped.
When trust guides your stepsThe Evolis circuit-breaker associated with a set of components and design tools forms a complete offer to building customised MV switchboard. The Evolis range brings peace of mind to our partners, the panel builders.
- Operation and protection of networks from 7.2 to 24 kV in public, industrial or tertiary distribution.
- Either new or renovation installations.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales