CMA-CMV & iCMA-iCMV
Modular selector switchEnd of commercialisation
New generation of selector switches - DIN- width 36 mm (4 modules).
CMA 15126 4- position ammeter selector switch
CMV 15125 7 -position voltmeter selector switch
- Compliance to Standards : IEC 60947-3 (EN 60947-3), VDE 0660 part. 107, UL
BenefitsPowerLogic, a complete range of power metering devices for your installation:
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush mounting
- Digital or analogue display
This new range of module switches CMA, CMV replaces existing one (56 mm) by a new 36 mm one (4 pas) without any change as far as the references are concerned. It allows space savings in an electrical switchboard It includes the new marking of the Merlin Gerin DIN products.
- The CMA uses a single ammeter for successive measurement of the current of a three-phase circuit.
- The CMV uses a single voltmeter for successive measurement of the voltages of a three-phase circuit.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales