DIN-rail mounted energy meter for LV networksEnd of commercialisation
DIN rail PowerLogic power-monitoring unit for LV networks
FeaturesThe PowerLogic Power Meter Series PM9 offers all the measurement capabilities required to monitor an electrical installation in a 4-module case (18 mm modules).
They can be used to monitor 2-, 3- and 4-wire low-voltage systems and connect to external current transformers. With the large backlit display, you can monitor all three phases at the same time.
Two versions are available for one or two supply voltages (230 V AC or 24 to 48 V DC:
- PM9P for basic measurements with pulse output
- PM9C for basic measurements with Modbus RS 485 output.
- Only 72 mm wide (four 18 mm modules)
- Large backlit display
- Demand power
- IEC 61036 Class 2 for energy
BenefitsMake sure you don't miss anything The PowerLogic PowerMeter PM9 help you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales