TeSys LR9 – LR9D / LR9D
Electronic Thermal Overload Relays up to 315 kW
Advanced, flexible and reliable protection for electrical motors from 18.5 to 315 kW
FeaturesNew TeSys LR9D electronic overload relays provide advanced, flexible and reliable protection for electrical motors. Adaptable to diverse needs they can fit a wide range of applications.
By incorporating multiple functionalities in a single space saving design, the new relays simplify control architecture as well as selection of motor protection devices.
We rely on electric motors to ensure the continuity of key processes. Choosing the right motor protection device therefore affects not only the infrastructure but also the overall business performance.
BenefitsLR9D electronic thermal overload relay includes the following features:
- Selectable trip class ( 5,10,20,30 ) - makes this range suitable for the majority of applications
- 5:1 adjustment range - makes new relays suitable for wide range of applications up to 110A
- Compact size - saves space in control panels
- Self-Powered - no need for an external power supply
- Ambient insensitivity - allows accurate current measurement
- Flexible installation ( close- couple up to 32 A or stand-alone up to 110A )
ApplicationsSuitable for industrial, food & beverage, machine manufacturing and most other applications.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales