Free software to estimate energy saving on pumps and fans applications
Quick evaluation software for estimating the potential energy savings achievable when using an Altivar variable speed drive for pumping and ventilation
Eco2 is a software utility designed to calculate the potential energy savings achievable when using a variable speed drive from the Altivar range.
In just a few clicks you can:
- Select the appropriate Altivar drive on the basis of the application data
- Compare the energy consumption with or without a drive
- Calculate the potential energy savings from both a financial and an electrical point of view, as well as the contribution to cutting CO² emissions
- Calculate how long it will take to get a return on your investment
The accuracy of the results obtained depends entirely on the accuracy of the data provided.
The results are not contractually binding.
Save time when costing and determining the size of equipment
- Estimate how long it will take to get a return on your investment (results stated in general terms, non-contractual)
- Select the most suitable Altivar drive for the installation
- Calculate the potential energy savings in kWh, euros and annual tonnes of CO2
- Compare energy consumption with and without a drive
- Localised software (available in your language and currency)
Pumps and Fans in:
- Industry and infrastructure
- Commercial and residential buildings
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales