DIN rail push button switches
Available in single or dual push button versions and with a choice of two contact types (NO and NC); the single push button switch is also available with a LED status indicator.
The Acti 9 iPB and iSSW DIN rail modules are simple to operate and offer extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service. Features include the following:
- Front face class II insulation that providesproviding additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- Available in single switch, single switch with LED indicator
- Single switch version available with or without LED status indicator
- Choice of contact types: normally open (NO), normally closed (NC),) or 1 NO and 1 NC (dual switch version)
- Switch service life: 30,000 operations
- LED indicator service life: 100,000 hours of continuous lighting
- Compliant with standards: IEC 60669-1 and IEC 60947-5-1.
- Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is both simple and rapid to perform
- Seamless integration with the complete Acti 9 range of Acti 9 products.
- Used to control and monitor electrical circuits in all types of industrial and commercial buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales