Acti 9 iCT
Modular contactors up to 100 A
Fully consistent with the entire Acti 9 range, our DIN rail contactors with electrical control help you control electrical circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings safely and efficiently.
FeaturesDesigned with enhanced safety in mind, the Acti 9 iCT DIN rail contactor provides 100 switching operations a day along with a fully flexible combination of auxiliaries, all aimed at making electrical control as straightforward as possible.
Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous safety for all operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating:16, 20, 25, 40, 63 and 100 A.
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095.
- Excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles.
- Provides users with up to 100 switching operations a day.
- 2 versions available with the option to use either standard or manually operated contactors.
- Wide range of flexible optional auxiliaries including: state indication, interference filtering, dual control and time delay.
- For more information click here.
BenefitsProviding users with increased peace of mind, the DIN rail contactor manages to expertly combine flexibility, efficiency, ease of use as well as consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Easy to select and monitor with a 1 to 4 poles wide range fully compliant with DIN standard.
- Peace of mind with the complete modular system.
- Fully flexible auxiliaries combination thanks to an easy to install clip-on system.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
ApplicationsOur modular contactors provide you with everything you need to control and monitor electrical circuits in a wide range of buildings. Using the flexible interface gives you full electrical control with easy switching between the control gear and power circuits.
- Provides a complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Easily control and monitor single -or three- phase loads up to 100 A.
- Effortlessly interface between the control gear and power circuits for final circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blinds, watering system, ovens, utility motors (ventilation, heat pump), and more.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales