Contactors up to 150 A for AC3 (75 kW / 400 V) and 200 A for AC1 applications
TeSys D contactors and reversing contactors are available from 9 A to 150 A (inductive motor), and from 20 A to 200 A (resistive loads) in 3-pole and 4-pole versions.
As the best selling line of contactors in the world, TeSys D offers multi-standard solutions, high reliability with long mechanical and electrical durability for different sizes, along with the most complete accessories in the industry.
TeSys D contactors leverage over 100 years of experience and innovation to control your motors.
- AC & DC Coils 50/60 Hz available for whole range
- DC low consumption with direct compatibility with 100 mA I/O PLC card from 9 to 38 A
- DC low consumption with direct compatibility with 500 mA I/O PLC card from 40 to 80 A using TeSys D Green BBE 24 V electronic coil
- Various types of connection available:
- Screw clamp terminals
- Everlink (40 to 80 A)
- Spring terminals (9 to 38 A and on control terminal up to 65 A)
- Lugs terminals
- Faston terminal (9 to 12 A)
- High making and breaking capacity
- 1 NO & 1 NC integrated auxiliary contact in all 3-pole and 4-pole contactors
- Safety application with all NC auxiliary contact certified as mirror contacts for IEC 60947-4-1
- Up to 30 million mechanical operation cycles
- Electrical cycles up to 3600 cycles per hour at ambient temperature
- No derating up to 3000 m altitude
- Wide range of working temperature: -25°C to 60°C
Dimensions: 4 width sizes available to cover all ratings
- 45 mm to 38 A
- 55 mm from 40 to 65 A
- 85 mm from 80 to 95 A
- 120 mm from 115 to 150 A
TeSys D benefits a wide range of accessories for:
- Additional auxiliary contacts: front or side mounted auxiliary contact blocks, time delay auxiliary blocks.
- Contactors combination: reversing kits, low-speed / high-speed connection kits, changeover 4-pole kits, etc.
- System assembly with other products: Power and auxiliary connection to circuit breaker and/or to overload relay.
The new TeSys D Greencontactor is equipped with an innovative electronic coil requiring up to 80% less energy (when sealed) than electro-mechanical contactors.
TeSys D Green contactors simplify your maintenance services with 90% less references needed.TeSys D Green contactors, associated with TeSys LR9D electronic overload relays, reduce heat generation and energy consumption by up to 50%.
TeSys D contactors can offer quick simple setup, while maintaining a compact size. These contactors can provide multiple advantages, including:
- Safe and long-lasting power connection with Everlink and spring terminals
- Suitable for safety applications thanks to mechanically linked contacts and mirror contacts (certified by IEC 60947-4-1 and 60947-5-1)
- Identification of safety chain with red cover and auxiliary contact
- Recognized high performance and quality solutions
- Outstanding breaking/making capacity up to 20 In
- Multistandard: IEC, UL, CCC, EAC, various Marine standards, etc.
- PLC direct connection
Continuity of service
- Certified type 1 and 2 coordination tables
- Worldwide availability of products and after-sales services
TeSys D contactors are primarily used in industry, infrastructure and building applications.
- TeSys D contactors have been designed for perfect integration in control systems, specific references BL or BBE compatible with digital PLC I/O 100 mA or 500 mA
- These contactors can be used to create motor starters for any type of application
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales