EVlink Smart Wallbox
The connected EV charging station for smarter charging
Ideal for semi-public parking facilities, corporate EV fleets, and apartment complexes, EVLink Smart Wallbox offers energy metering capabilities plus the connectivity you need to ensure user authentication, generate reports and billing, allocate costs to individual users, and perform remote maintenance. Everything you need to make EV charging easier than ever to manage!
- Maximum charging current adjustable from 8 A to 32 A, In 1-Ph (up to 7.4 kW) or 3-Ph (up to 22 kW)
- Connectivity to EV: T2 socket outlet with or without shutters, or attached cable with T1 or T2 connector
- Attached cable length: 4.5m
- Key lock or RFID card reader
- Energy management capabilities: deferred charging, charging pause and charging current limitation
- 220-240V single-phase – 50/60Hz for a maximum charging power of 7.4 kW
- 380-415V three-phase – 50-60Hz for a maximum charging power of 22 kW*
(*except for attached cable T1, limited to 7.4 kW)
- GPRS modem
- Wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- OCPP 1.5
- Ingress protection: IP55, or IP54 for charging station provided with a type E socket outlet.
- Impact protection: IK10
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to °80°C
- 24 months for the entire EVlink offer
- High rated charging power with derating capability to meet the requisite power while anticipating future needs for higher power for larger battery capacities.
- Free access, key locking, or user authentication.
- Charging logs availability
- User access management
- Remote maintenance
- Ability to be interfaced with local or cloud-based energy management
- Seamless adaptation of the delivered charging power to the available power supply
- Charging postponement to off-peak hours
- "Plug & charge" simplicity
- Optional one-touch stop/restart
- Light indicator of charging status
- Suitable for tough environment
- QR code App registration for easy installation tracking
ApplicationsSemi-public car parks
For charging point operators seeking a cost-effective shared-usage solution offering user authentication, cost tracking, tax reporting, and billing.
Corporate EV fleets
For corporate fleet managers and car leasers seeking a high-uptime solution offering reporting (at work) and cost allocation for easy reimbursement of expenses (at employees’ homes).
For property managers and residents seeking a solution with energy management and cost allocation capabilities for easy individual billing.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales