Compact energy and power quality meters for feeders or critical loads
Advanced revenue and power quality monitoring with patented ION Technology
FeaturesA highly accurate and reliable power and energy meter, the PowerLogic ION7400 utility feeder power meter offers flexibility and usability. The meter combines accurate 3-phase energy and power measurements with data logging, power quality analysis, alarming and I/O capabilities not typically available in such a compact meter. It provides a high degree of visibility to data and assets that allows for cost savings, rapid response time, and better decisions.
Improve operations and profitability of your facility with this easy-to-install, easy-to-operate meter. Software integration provides user-friendly, remote access to energy data, power quality disturbances, forecasting, and more from customisable web pages. The PowerLogic ION 7400 utility meter easily fits into existing billing or SCADA systems, and provides industry leading cost management and power quality monitoring. Patented ION technology inside and flexible communication options allow for customisable, scalable applications and increased adaptability.
- IEC 61557-12 PMD Sx K70 3000m 0.2 (performance measuring and monitoring functions)
- Class 0.2S accuracy IEC 62053-22, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 (active energy)
- Power Quality compliance reporting, monitors and logs parameters in support of international PQ standards, generates reports
- Harmonics: high resolution waveform capture and Flicker influence
- Disturbance detection and capture: sag/swell on any current and voltage channel, alarm on disturbance event, waveform capture with per-event information (event log contains time-stamped results)
- Use with EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert software (formerly known as StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert) or other energy management systems to provide detailed PQ reporting across entire network
- ION™ frameworks allow customisable, scalable applications, object-oriented programming, compartmentalises functions, and increases flexibility and adaptability
- Capture billing data, events, and waveforms
- Trend energy, demand and other parameters
- 50 user-definable data logs, recording up to 16 parameters on a cycle-by-cycle or other user definable interval
- Event log: alarm conditions, metering configuration changes, and power outages, time stamped to 1 millisecond
- 50+ definable alarms to log critical event data, trigger waveform recording, or perform control
- Alarm notification via email or text message
- Easy installation and setup, panel and DIN rail mounting options. Remote display option
- Simple, intuitive menu navigation. Easy to read colour graphic display
- Multiple simultaneously operating communication ports and protocols allow interfacing with other automation systems
- Supports Modbus, ION, DNP3, IEC 61850, Dual port Ethernet: 10/100base-TX; daisy-chaining capability
- Customise TCP/IP port numbers enable/disable individual ports
- One compact solution: Use the same meter for grid-metering, load planning, compliance monitoring and PQ analysis.
- Reduce energy and operations costs.
- Improve power quality, reliability, and uptime.
- Accurately track revenue data.
- Maximise profits by providing the highest output possible with the least amount of risk to availability.
- Measure, understand, and act on data gathered from power substations.
- Analysis of efficiency, losses and capacity
- Cost allocation and sub-metering
- Power quality monitoring
- Problem notification and diagnosis
- Demand or power factor management
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales