The Schneider Electric solution for electronic reactive current compensation for specific and high performance solutions.
AccuSine PFV+ is a very simple and effective means to eliminate leading or lagging power factor, reduce voltage fluctuations enhance equipment operating life, and improve system power capacity. AccuSine PFV+ offers many features in one package that others require multiple models to accomplish. Power Factor correction with AccuSine PFV+ is worry-free and without the risk of resonance.
FeaturesAccuSine PVF+ can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and/or load balancing device.
Standard RMS output current ratings
- 60 A, 120 A, 200 A, 300 A - 380 V AC to 480 V AC
- 47 A, 94 A, 157 A, 235 A - 480-600 V AC
- 40 A, 80 A, 133 A, 200 A - 600-690 V AC
- 380-480 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 480-600 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 600-690 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 50/60 Hz, ±3 % auto sensing
- Optimised unity PF, Leading (capacitive) or lagging (inductive) power factor (Cos f) to target.
Mains current balancing
- Negative sequence current injected to balance fundamental current on the mains due to load imbalance (inherently corrects displacement PF (Cos φ)).
Control response time
- 25 μs
Reactive correction time
- 1/4 cycle
- 60 A, 120 A & 200 A: IP00, IP20, UL Type Open, & UL Type 1 configurations -0 °C to 45 °C
- All others 0 °C to 40 °C
- Derate 2 % per degree °C to 50 °C
- 0-95 %, noncondensing
- 1000 m (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- cULus (UL508 , CSA 22.2 No. 14)
- CE Certified, ABS, Lloyds, other local standards
- 145 mm QVGA TFT 7-color touchscreen
HMI (Magelis STU)
- Plain language output (no cryptic codes)
- IP00, IP20, IP31, IP54, UL Type 2, UL Type 12
BenefitsFlexible and scalable
Peace of mind:
- Worry-free power factor correction without the risk of resonance
Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Correction of leading power factors in data centers to allow back-up generators to operate.
- High speed power factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- For larger applications AccuSine PFV can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce the system cost. AccuSine PFV can either add or subtract to the capacitor bank output to achieve an high speed reactive compensation system with infinite resolution.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales