Ø 22 mm plastic pushbuttons
Round and square plastic bezel pushbutton switches and pilot lights, Ø 22.
An offer unrivalled in content
- Pushbuttons, spring return
- Multiple-headed pushbuttons, spring return
- Emergency Stop or Emergency switch off mushroom head pushbuttons, Ø 30, 40, 60 mm
- Selector switches and key switches
- Pilot lights (LED, incandescent and neon lights)
- Combined functions: contact + signalling
- Complete products or sub-assemblies for user assembly
- Connection: screw clamp terminals, plug-in connector, Faston connectors, spring clamp terminals.
Robustness and safety
- Certified and approved for meeting requirements throughout all continents: EN/IEC, UL, CSA, CCC, Gost, JIS, NEMA…
- CE marking
- Up to IP 66, IP69K
- Low-load electrical contact and high power
- Shake proof connection screws (periodic retightening unnecessary)
Also available for your applications in harsh environments.
- A complete set of accessories to provide a solution for applications where exposure to high pressure cleaning, dust and extreme temperatures is an everyday occurrence. More details in Additional Links.
Simplicity and speed of installation
- Only one installer required
- Fixing by a single nut (anti-rotation plate)
- Common accessories
Progress with confidenceDesigned for industry, this range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility.
It is ideal for applications requiring good resistance to chemical agents and/or double electrical insulation.
machine manufacturers, chemical industry, paper mill, marine applications
- Service sector and infrastructure:
energy distribution panel builders, food and beverage, car washes
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales