Hot and cold air containment systems designed to maximize cooling predictability, capacity, and efficiency at the rack, row or room level.
Intelligent air containment solutions that protect critical IT equipment and personnel.
FeaturesThe EcoAisle is an intelligent thermal containment solution designed to increase cooling system efficiency while protecting critical IT equipment and personnel. The Active Flow Control (AFC) availble in the EcoAisle provides the intelligence to communicate to the cooling system in order to right size the cooling airflow to match the load of the IT equipment providing a reduction in fan energy over conventional cooling systems. The Eco Aisle system adapts to varying rack heights, aisle widths, and rack depths to support either hot or cold aisle containment. The Air Return System of the EcoAisle provides a centralized hot air return path for room based CRAC/CRAH units or external air handling systems. The optional UL723s listed Fire Safe System uses temperature sensors to drop ceiling panels in the event of a fire. The Fire Safe System can also be used in conjunction with a field supplied smoke detector to activate in the event smoke is detected with the aisle. EcoAisle provides a safe and efficient environment for IT equipment and personnell incorporating additional features for high efficiency LED lighting with motion detection. EcoAisle can be deployed in zones or modules to gain the benefit at either the rack or row level.
- Over Aisle Access - Tooless removal of individual panels to allow access above the aisle for cabling and maintenance
- Scalable densities - Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
- Ceiling tiles - Closes off the top of the aisle to prevent mixing of the hot and cold airstreams in the IT environment.
- Fire Safe System - Alerts personnel and drops ceiling panels based on temperature to enable fire suppressions system in the room to extinguish the fire. UL723s listed.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- One-way locking door - Secures the hot aisle while allowing for quick exit in case of emergency.
- Safe Slide Doors - Emergency break away sliding door enables quick exit in the event of an emergency
- Air Return System - Centralized hot air return system for room and external air handling systems minimize obstruction of lighting into the aisle and provide cable access from within the contained aisle.
- Flexibility - Support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows. Supports hot and cold aisle containment
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expeditures and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Active Airflow Control - Monitors and actively adjust cooling unit airflow in containment systems, while providing visibility to effective cooling to critical IT equipment.
- EcoLEDgy Driven Lighting - Integrated high efficiency LED lighting with on/off motion sensors
- Efficiency - Increases the capacity of the air conditioner by supplying a warmer return air temperature.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales