Altivar 312 Solar
Variable speed drives for pumps with photovoltaic arrays
The first variable speed drive compatible with a wide choice of pumps and solar arrays available on the local market.
FeaturesThe Altivar 312 Solar drive is designed to help provide drinking water at a lower cost for people with limited or no access to electrical grids.
- Solar power regulation algorithm (tracking point) for power optimisation related to available sunshine
- Tank control level probe
- Under-load control for pump protection in the event of water supplies running dry
- All-day Run-Stop-Restart mode management
- Easy-to-use "Sun" menu for fast commissioning
- Diagnostics and self-protection features.
- Adjustment to pipe length
- Suitable for all IEC three-phase asynchronous motors
- Full pump management and protection
- Advanced parameters for optimised performance
- Dedicated output for power availability
- Compatible with grid main supply.
- Altivar 312 Solar controls any three phases pumps and motors.
- Compatible with most of existing solar panels.
- The Altivar 312 Solar Sizer wizard helps you choose the best configuration for your installation whatever the tank volume, bore hole and pipe length.
Performs with a wide choice of pumps and solar arrays
available on the market, easy to install and maintain
Includes all motor protections and pumping functionalities
Simple menus for drive self-adaptation
Regulates automatically the flow of the pump depending of
the availability of energy
Proven technology based on Schneider Electric compact
- variable speed drive for pumping solutions fed by photovoltaic units
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales