Medium voltage variable speed drive from 315 to 16,200KVA
Clean and compact MV variable speed drive
FeaturesThanks to a multi-level technology and advanced level of equipment as standard , the Altivar 1200 is an innovative and compact Medium Voltage drive designed to enhance electrical distribution, motor control, control systems in industrial and utility applications.
Improved technology for better results
- All-in-one cabinet for reduced installation costs and quick commissioning
- Fully equipped drive for increased effectiveness
- Simple and proven design to avoid motor disturbance
- Efficient cooling system for increased energy savings
- Improved OPEX and CAPEX through seamless integration with motor and line supply
- Compliance with major international standards: IEC, IEEE 519-1992
- Robust IP31 enclosure (IP41 & 42 as options)
- Smaller footprint thanks a Control and transformer combined cabinet
- Well equipped for safer operation ( interlock, UPS, Light system, Security screw, handle lock)
- Optimised modular architecture
- Harmonics-free input current with high power factor (harmonics THDI<3% (input and output)
- Multi-level topology featuring a 24-54 pulse diode rectifier and a low-voltage IGBT with a proven performance record in a wide range of applications
- Easy-to-use 10-inch colour LCD touch-screen with the results at your fingertips.
- Multiple languages
- Innovative transformer design with no need for additional bottom blowers.
- No additional fans needed inside the cabinet.
- Up to 0.3% total drive efficiency
BenefitsEnjoy the benefits of cutting-edge technology:
- Easy integration into existing or new installations high reliability and performance
- Reduced energy consumption
- Lower maintenance costs
- Complete range of services
- Optimized return on investment
ApplicationsMining, Minerals and Metals: fans and conveyors
Oil and Gas: fans, air compressors, pumps
Power: fans, pumps
Water and waste water: pumps
Altivar 1200 is open to most networks and easy to integrate into any medium or low-voltage architecture for added performance and control of your applications.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales