Pole-Mounted Disconnector and Switch-DisconnectorEnd of commercialisation
Pole-Mounted Disconnector and Switch-Disconnector
FeaturesReliable switching equipment is key to ensure high quality power supply. TRF disconnector and TRLF switch-disconnector fit overhead network requirements in particular in very harsh environment conditions.
Disconnectors can be retrofitted on-site with an arcing chamber as well as a fuse carrier, earthing or auxiliary switch, or any other component.
- Rated voltage up to 36 kV
- Rated current up to 1250 A
- Rated short time withstand current (1 s): from 20 to 50 kA
- Number of mechanical operations: 1000
- Highly reliable even under harsh environment conditions
- High electrical features
- Motorization available
- Minimal maintenance required, all metal components are non-corrosive and insulators are made from high quality glazed porcelain
- Robust design
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales