Gas-Insulated Switchgear to 52 kV
WI is a compact, modular, GIS switchgear for primary distribution. Panels are suitable for configuring single or double busbar switchgear.
WI is a compact, modular GIS switchgear for Primary Distribution.
- Mainly for applications > 40.5 kV > 185 kV BIL, railway need
- Ratings up to 52 kV, 31.5kA, 2500A, 250 kV BIL
- Uses vacuum circuit breakers
- Circuit connected VT with device to break and isolate VTs HV termination
- Single and double busbar
- Three-phase enclosure
- One or two-phase design
- Space saving
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Easy switching unit replacement
- Environment independent switchgear
WI can be used in power stations, transformer substations, or Railway applications.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales