Gas-Insulated Switchgear up to 40.5 kV
For electric utilities and industries like mining, marine, and oil & gas; safety and constant maintenance are a real challenge. If your company is in this situation maybe it is time to upgrade your switchgear.
This compact and modular switchgear for primary distribution uses vacuum circuit breaker technology. It is suitable for a wide range of application fields and can achieve high performances within improved foot-print, being easy to install (plug & play) and maintain:
- Ratings up to 40.5 kV, 4000A, 40kA-3s
- Single and double busbar
- Designed to be installed next to a wall
- Intelligent Gas Density Information System (IDIS)
- Inner and outer cone cable connection
- Current and Voltage transformer on busbar and cable side
- GHA now available as an 1- and-2 phase solution for Railway application.
- Ready to connect
- No gas handling during erection, extension work and panel replacement
- Natural cooling
- Innovative fault-tolerant busbar link “B-link”
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle, improved footprint.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales