Air Insulated Switchgear up to 24 kV, Vacuum removable circuit breaker
PiX range is an indoor switchgear assembly that provides maximum user safety, simplicity and reliability during installation, operation and maintenance. It meets all electrical distribution needs up to 24 kV and incorporates a set of innovative solutions.
The PIX range is the international and universal solution with removable air insulated switchgear. It is compact in design and uses both vacuum or SF6 circuit breakers.
- Ratings up to 4,000 A / 40 kA for 12 kV and 17.5 kV range
- Ratings up to 2,500 A and 31.5 kA for 24 kV range
- Single and double busbar, insulated busbar
- Loss of Service Continuity - LSC 2B PM
- Floor, top or rear cable connection
- Back-to-wall or rear access configurations
- Current and voltage transformers on busbar or cable side
- Available with IS current limiter (Fault Current Limiter)
- Internal Arc Classification (IAC) AFLR duration 1 s according to IEC62271-200
- Space saving, flexible cubicle width and back-to-wall installation
- Safe and reliable with a full 1 second Internal Arc Classification - AFLR
- Comprehensive interlocking, with all operations from the front
- Can be fully installed from the front of the cubicle
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle
ApplicationsEnergy: HV/MV substations, MV/MV substations, power generation
Infrastructure and Buildings: hospitals, airports, subways, railways, industrial& commercial buildings.
Industries: oil & gas, metal&mines, marine, automotive, food & beverage.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales