Outdoor Dead Tank Circuit Breaker
A reliable, cost effective solution for outdoor substation equipment.
The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 2000 A / 40 kA.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage up to 200 kV peak full wave and 258 kV peak 2µs chopped wave.
- Rated for -40°C to +50°C (standard), -65°C to +55°C (option).
- No de-rating required for altitudes up to 10000 ft (3000m).
- Internal arc fault and seismic endurance tested.
- EPDM rubber bushings.
- Large CT housing
- Surge Arresters, VT or recloser configuration in option
- Meets IEC, ANSI/IEEE, BS, GOST, AS, GB regulations.
- Cost effective.
- Limited maintenance required.
- Sealed-for-life, zero gasket construction.
- Improved safety due to internal arc fault containment
- Easy access to the current transformer and control protection functions.
- Small foot print
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales