Integrated Control Circuit Breakers
Discover Acti 9 Reflex iC60: The all in one concept integrated control circuit breaker, up to 63 A
FeaturesActi 9 Reflex iC60 DIN rail integrated control circuit breaker offers absolute safety and enhanced continuity of service with:
- VisiSafe for entirely secure operation and maintenance operations on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: permanent safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VisiTrip for rapid detection of faulty Outgoers and reduced intervention times.
- Direct interface with a PLC thanks to integrated electrical auxiliaries for maximum compatibility with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Integrated padlocking facility offering maximum safety for maintenance operations.
- Add-on Residual Current Devices (RCDs) from the Acti 9 range, entirely immune to interference: enhanced continuity of service, particularly in polluted networks and environments.
- Integrated remote control with three modes of operation for maximum flexibility and upgradeability of the electrical installation.
- Rated current: 10, 16, 25, 40 and 63 A
- Breaking capacity: 10 kA for the Reflex iC60 N version and 15 kA for the Reflex iC60 H version
- Tripping curves: B, C, D
- Compliance with standard IEC/EN 60947-2, certified by official national bodies
- Complete coordination with the RCDsof the Acti 9 range and the Compact NSX MCCBs
- Suitability for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947
- Voltage rating: up to 400 Vac, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Add-on residual current devices (optional): Vigi iC60 and Quick Vigi
- Integrated auxiliaries: potential-free contacts for status and operation (OF and SD)
- Auxiliaries (optional): 24/48V DC-AC power adapter
- For more information click here
- Reflex iC60 is a unique concept that combines the following functions:
- Circuit protection against short-circuit currents
- Circuit protection against overload currents
- Isolation in compliance with industrial operation requirements
- Remote control by latched and/or impulse-type order
- Indication of Open/Closed and Fault status via potential-free contacts
- Interface for link with PLC or BMS (as per IEC 61131) - Mixing and typing of control orders via simplified configuration
- Absolute safety of circuit protection with VisiSafe,
- control mode flexibility,
- ease of installation in a control environment with direct interface to PLC or BMS,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Easy to install with up to 50% less wiring,
- environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable and recoverable components
ApplicationsLow voltage final distribution
- protection and control of electric lighting circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings and infrastructures
- protection and remote control of non-priority circuits as part of a load shedding process
- protection and remote control of most electrical loads with very few switching operations
- particularly suited to 230 Vac remote control and conventional signalling or via a very low voltage interface for linking with a PLC or BMS
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales