Thermal calculation helping software
Determine the optimal thermal solution for your control panels
New Spacial.clim software:
Software package for calculating and selecting the thermal accessories required for enclosures containing electrical and electronic equipment.
Available for download on our homepage.
The following steps must be followed to conduct this study:
1. Enter the project and customer data (optional).
2. Enter the internal and external temperature data for the enclosure (compulsory).
3. Enter the electrical data for the installation (voltage, rating, etc.) (compulsory).
4. Determine the power dissipated by the electrical equipment inside the enclosure (compulsory). If this value is not known, the software can calculate it: - Based on the electrical or electronic switchgear that make up the type switchboard and number); - Based on a temperature reading.
5. Select the enclosure and the installation method (compulsory).
6. Select the thermal management system (fans, exchangers, etc.) (compulsory).
7. View and print the project summary.
Thermal assistance everywhere
- We offer our customers and users a software application to help them select thermal accessories.
- The programme draws up a heat balance and defines the best ventilation or cooling solution for the inside of the enclosure.
- Automation and control industry
- Automotive industries
- Electrical distribution
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales