Polyester wall-mounting enclosures
Polyester Monobloc universal wall-mounting enclosure. Ideal solutions to protect your electrical equipment in harsh conditions and environments.
Wall mounting polyester enclosures & accessories
Body and door made from fibreglass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7035 colour. Same finish for all surfaces.
- 8 dimensions from 310x215x160mm up to 1056x852x350mm.
- Bosses for fixation points are moulded, inserts included.
- 2 locks with double-bar insert or 1 lock system with 3 action points.
- Version with plain or glazed door.
- Version with metallic or Bakelite mounting plate.
- ATEX black colour version, plain door.
- Total insulation suitable to produce class II assemblies.
- Degree of protection IP66.
- Impact resistance: IK10 for plain door version, - IK08 for the glazed door.
- Self-extinguish: HB40
- 960 ºC test withstanding.
- Bureau Veritas - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL508A – CAN/CSA-C22.2Polyester plinths ZM 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm, for PLM75, PLM 86, PLM108 enclosures
BenefitsPolyester Monobloc universal wall-mounting enclosure
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong : Monobloc and IK10.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP66).
- Integrated canopy, assuring always the same quality.
- Reversibility for installation right or left door opening.
- Locking system is out the protected volume.
- Large door opening (180º).
- Suitable for quick installation of DIN rails.
- Easy door machining help thanks to the grid pattern on the back of the door.
- Abroad number of composition accessories.
- Abroad number of mounting systems, common with steel and Inox wall-mounting ranges.
- Chassis and accessories for modular distribution.
- Customise service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, locks.
- Energy distribution and Control in Energy Infrastructures and Industry markets, installed indoor or outdoor use, in harsh conditions and environments and to avoid electrical risks.
- ATEX version for potentially explosive atmosphere (surface areas).
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales