MV/LV prefabricated substations
MV-LV Prefabricated Substations
KPX is a range of factory built substation assemblies designed for MV-LV distribution applications.
Based on customer specifications, KPX assemblies can be tailor made to withstand a wide variety of environments and offer time saving installation, safety and reliability.
- Primary operating voltages of 11kV, 22kV and 33kV.
- Transformer ratings from 106kVA to 2500kVA.
- Vector group Dyn 1 or Dyn 11.
- Fully compliant with MEPS.
- Ready for remote monitoring and control.
Internal Arc tested design
- Providing a high degree of safety for operators and public environment, KPX kiosks are tested against Internal Arc up to 20kA/1s.
- Class A for operator safety (doors opened).
- Class B for public safety (doors closed).
- A complete, pre-designed solution that blends into its surroundings.
- Safety and operating dependability,
- Certified material construction,
- Type tested components and enclosures,
- Electrical, mechanical and thermal protection.
Common applications include commercial, industrial, residential, mining and general electrical distribution applications.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales