PowerLogic ION Enterprise software is a complete power management solution for your facility or plant operations. It is a scalable software platform with options to support different numbers of remote devices and user clients. Additional data servers are also available depending on the application.
Native, out-of-the-box support for all PowerLogic ION-series meters, PowerLogic PM210, PM750, PM710, PM800, the CM3250, CM3350, CM4000, CM4250, CM4000T circuit monitors, the PowerLogic BCPM branch circuit power meter, the Compact NSX Type A, Compact NSX Type E breakers, Micrologic Type A, P and H circuit breaker control units, and Sepam series 10, 20, 40, 80
- Supports third-party meters, sensors and other equipment through Modbus protocol or OPC
- Connect to remote devices over Internet, Ethernet, wireless, modem, satellite, and serial connections
- Integrates metering of all utilities (e.g. water, air, gas, electricity, steam)
- Customisable ION architecture.
- Multi-site meter aggregation and trending, coordinated control functions, complex calculations and alarming
- Interoperability with third-party systems, applications and services (e.g. BAS, DCS, ERP, web) through ODBC, OPC, XML, email, FTP, CSV, PQDIF (power quality)
- Scalable architecture, Windows SQL Server 2005 database, ODBC-compliant, support for multiple distributed servers and clients
- Enterprise web portal access to system-wide display of real-time measurements, equipment status, event and historical logs, customisable graphics, trends, captured waveforms, more
- Web-enabled, local or remotely developed preconfigured and custom reports, with manual, scheduled or event-triggered reporting and distribution via email or web, generated in PDF format, exported in XML format; reports support all WAGES (Water, Air, Gas, Electrical, Steam) data
- Reports (as supported by device) include period over period comparison, shift comparison, system configuration status, 100 ms time-stamped data for PQ monitoring, prioritised alarms and events summary
- Trend graphing for any measured parameter, load aggregation
- Power quality analysis including compliance monitoring to international standards (IEC 61000-4-30, EN50160), wide-area event monitoring and tolerance curve plotting, waveform viewer, measurement of harmonics, K-factor, crest factor and symmetrical components
- Trigger on complex conditions, alarming, event logging
- Manual or coordinated set-point triggered control of loads, generators, and other equipment