LV active harmonic conditioner
Global compensation or individual harmonic compensation, from H3 to H50 (selectable),
- correction of the displacement power factor, cosinus (adjustable),
- configuration for types of load: computer loads, rectifier, etc.,
- IGBT technology and control by DSP circuit,
- 3 LEDs to indicate operating condition,
- digital 7-language display unit,
- configuration and parameter assignment menu,
- remote control (lockable),
- redundancy parallel connection facility,
- wide range of current transformers, etc.
- Nominal voltage: 400 V - 20 + 15%
- Nominal frequency: 50Hz, 60 Hz, +/-8%
- Number of phases: 3 phases with or without neutral
- Compensated harmonic currents: H3 to 50, full compensation or individual compensation.
- Harmonic attenuation rate: THDI load /THDI system less than 10, at the nominal rating of the compensator.
- Correction of cos.: lagging or leading, up to 1.0 Response time< 40 ms,
- Overload: possibility of continuous operation with current limitation.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 30°C continuous, <25°C recommended
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % without condensation
- Operating altitude: < 1000 m
Reference technical standards: IEC/EN
- SineWave is extremely compact. It can be wall-mounted or installed in a switchgear cubicle;
- SineWave can be connected in parallel, allowing future increases in power demand without disconnecting the supply;
- SineWave adapts automatically to any single-phase or three-phase load: computer load, variable speed drives, etc. It is compatible with any type of neutral systems.
By neutralising harmonics SineWave eliminates:
- nuisance tripping of circuit-breakers,
- Premature ageing of equipment.
By correcting the cos., SineWave allows:
- energy savings,
- Full compatibility of generator sets with capacitive loads
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales