The solution for harmonic filtering in buildings
Compact, adaptable active harmonic filtering to help you save energy, eliminate nuisance breaker trips, and premature equipment aging
- Global compensation or individual harmonic compensation, from H2 to H50, global or selective
- Reactive compensation: power factor correction, cos φ to near unity, selectable set point.
- Electrical systems: 3-wire or 4-wire.
- Neutral current correction: 3 times unit rating.
- Product standards: CE Certified.
- Parallel capability: up to 4 like units.
- Enclosure type: IP20, wall mounted.
- Communication: 3 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Standard RS422/485 link for J-Bus and Modbus.
- Functionality: harmonic mitigation or power factor correction, separately or combined.
- Human Machine Interface: graphic display, seven languages.
- System input
- Nominal voltage: 400 V -20 + 15%; other voltages with transformer
- Nominal frequency: 50Hz, 60 Hz, +/-8%
- Number of phases: 3 phases with or without neutral
- Technical characteristics
- Compensated harmonic currents: H2 to 50, full compensation or individual compensation.
- Fast response at < 2 cycles
- Overload: possibility of continuous operation with current limitation.
- Environmental conditions
- 0 °C to 40 °C continuous (derate 2 %/1 °C to 50 °C)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % without condensation
- Operating altitude: < 1000 m, (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- Reference technical standards: IEC/EN
- AccuSine SWP is extremely compact. It can be wall-mounted or installed in a switchgear cubicle;
- AccuSine SWP can be connected in parallel, allowing future increases in power demand without disconnecting the supply;
- AccuSine SWP adapts automatically to any single-phase or three-phase load: computer load, variable speed drives, etc. It is compatible with any type of neutral systems.
By neutralising harmonics SineWave eliminates:
- nuisance tripping of circuit-breakers,
- Premature ageing of equipment.
By correcting the cos., SineWave allows:
- energy savings,
- Full compatibility of generator sets with capacitive loads
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales