Sepam series 10
Protection Relays for Basic Applications
Sepam series 10 offers 3 types of digital overcurrent and earth fault protection devices for feeders and distribution transformers, each one dedicated to a single application. Models available: Sepam 10N, Sepam 10B, Sepam 10A
FeaturesThe Sepam series 10 range includes 3 models:
- series 10 N provides protection against earth fault.
- series 10 B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth fault.
- series 10 A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions
Sepam series 10 replaced RH110, VIP 50 and Sepam 100RT due to end of commercialisation in November 2009
BenefitsThe perfect balance!
- Simplicity: an assurance of easy installation, simple parameter setup
- Reliability: a reliable, high-quality response to expectations for protection of medium voltage networks
- Productivity: the essential of the protection functions," just what is needed", it offers the best quality/price/performance ratio on the market.
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centres, industry, warehouses)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales