PRD, Quick PRD
Multi 9 withdrawable surge protector devicesEnd of commercialisation
Type 2 surge arresters
- Maximum discharge current 8 to 65 kA.
- Integrated disconnector for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 25 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Quick PF, Quick PRD ranges.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): PF and PRD ranges.
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
The first electrician friendly lightning protection
- Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit breakers and
- the strength of the connections.
- Remote monitoring of the protection status.
- Simplified installation of the Quick ranges, due to the integrated disconnector.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges resulting from indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales