Single phase and 3-phase power supplies 230 V to 400 V - 12 W to 1440 W
Unregulated filtered rectified power supplies from 0.5 to 60 A
FeaturesPower supplies for 230/400 V single-phase networks
- Output voltage: 24V/12-480 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 15 V
- Fixing on 35 mm rail (up to 4 A)
- Output protection by integrated fuse (depending on model)
- LED display of primary and secondary voltage presence
Power supplies for 400 V 3-phase networks
- Output voltage: 24 V / 240-1440 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 20 V
- Use of rated power up to +55°C without derating
- LED display of primary voltage presence
Bring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of filtered rectified power supplies is used for supply of circuits not requiring output voltage regulation.
Their simple and proven technology enables them to offer greatly extended working life.
With this new offer, Phaseo proposes simplicity and ruggedness to serve your applications.
- Industry and building: simple machines, conveying, process, automobile sector, etc.
- Solenoid valves, contactors, etc.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales