IEC/DIN rack-mount meters for utility network monitoring
Energy and power quality meter for utility network monitoring
The PowerLogic ION8800 meter is available in three different base models:
- The ION8800A is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring, waveform capture, and transient detection.
- The ION8800B is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring.
- The ION8800C is a basic energy/tariff meter.
Standard features include an IEC61107 optical port, Form C digital outputs, IEC 62053-22 class 0,2S metering, and alarming. Optional features include expanded memory, digital inputs, Form A digital outputs, and a field-replaceable communications module capable of supporting any or all of the following: selectable RS-485/RS-232 port, internal modem, Ethernet port, and fibre.
- DIN 43862 (19-inch rack mount) IEC standard for easy retrofit into existing systems
- Essailec connector with common measurement and energy pulsing pin-out
- High-accuracy metering in compliance with IEC 62053-22 Class 0,2S
- Power quality compliance monitoring: IEC61000-4-30 class A, EN50160, IEC61000-4-7/4-15, CBEMA/ITIC
- Detection and capture of dips and swells
- Waveform recording at 1024 samples/cycle; 20 µs transient capture
- Inter-harmonics measurements (ION8800A)
- 24 set points for single/multi-condition alarms and control functions with 1 second response
- Communication module supports: fibre, Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485
- Protocol support for Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCP slave/master, DNP 3.0, MV-90, DLMS
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- High-speed Ethernet communications (optional) with on-board web server
- Email for sending data logs and alarm notification
- Multiple tariffs and time-of-use
Make sure you don't miss a thing.
The PowerLogic ION8800 helps you:
- reduce operations costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service
for optimal management of your electrical network with greater simplicity.
- Transmission and distribution metering
- Revenue metering
- Extensive power quality monitoring and analysis
- Power quality compliance monitoring
- Digital fault recording
- Instrument transformer correction
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales