- Universal solutions
- Simultaneous monitoring of several safety functions.
XPSMC controller, configurable using software XPSMCWIN running on Windows.
- Category 4 conforming to EN 954-1 and SIL3 conforming to EN/IEC 61508.
- 16 and 32 input versions.
- 4 (2 x 2 N/O) relay outputs and 6 solid-state outputs.
- 30 certified safety functions in order to respond to specific application requirements.
- Communication to PLCs via Modbus, CANopen or Profibus fieldbus.
XPSMP controller, for a choice, from the front face of the controller, of 2 safety functions from 15 pre-defined functions.
- Category 4 conforming to IEC 947-1.
- 6 (3 x 2 N/O) relay outputs per function.
- 3 additional solid-state outputs.
More capacity for even more peace of mind
Simple, they feature redundancy principle micro-processor based technology to provide advanced functions: flexibility regarding the choice of safety function and more precise diagnostics are just some of the advantages that can benefit machine manufacturers and users by integrating these innovative solutions.
- All potentially dangerous machines requiring protection of both the operator and the machine.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales