Magelis XBT GT
Advanced Touchscreen Panels
Advanced panel touchscreen
FeaturesComfort in use and operating facility
- High visibility screen with TFT 65 536 colours, STN 4 096 colours or Monochrome 8/16 grey levels, according to the model.
- Accurate analogue touch pad
- Adjustable contrast et brightness
- Multi-windows with pop-up
- Up to 40 fonts (Latin, Japanese, Chinese, Cyrillic, etc.)
- Quick mounting with tool free spring clips
- USB ports to connect your peripherals, to increase your connections, and to save time in your data transfer
- Compact flash cards up to 4Gb
- Easy Interchangeability with previous Magelis XBT G
- Numerous communication ports (serial lines, Ethernet, etc.)
- Multilink capability on all communication ports
Perfect readability, even in strong sunlight
- 5.7” screen with high brightness thanks to a powerful backlighting and a specific non-reflective treatment for the applications under bright light such as sun (brightness doubled compared to a standard screen: 1000 cd/m2).
And some news
- Video display & record on your Terminal
- Remote visualisation of your application pages on PC with a simple internet Browser.
Perfect visibility on your applications
The entire family of new graphic Terminals Magelis XBT GTs are now available in screen size 3.8 - 5.7 - 7.5 - 10.4 - 12.1 and 15'' .
Open, you choose the size that meets your requirements and communicate freely.
Compact, simple and robust, etc. Magelis XBT GTs join forces to improve your productivity.
- Industry: compact machines, handling systems, food & beverage machines, etc.
- Infrastructure & automation in buildings
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales