Detuned reactors for power factor correction in highly polluted networks
FeaturesDetuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuating the amplification of harmonics on highly polluted networks and to protecting the different components of the installation.
They form a complete product range from 6 to 100 kvar and are available in the most common tunings like 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltage of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be chosen according to the capacitors they are associated with.
- anti-rust coating
- thermal probe with no volt contact
- Merlin Gerin label
- standard: IEC 60289, EN 60289
- long service life improved by a wide range with the right sizing to fit all risk of harmonics
- safety operating mechanism provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs minimum maintenance
- Power quality supplied: limitation of pollution to the network.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales