Drives for pumps and fans 0
Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0.75 to 800 kW, variable torque applications
Features3-phases 200/240 V - 380/480 V - 500/690 V
- UL Type 1/IP20 from 0.75 to 800 kW.
- UL Type 12/IP54 from 0.75 to 800 kW.
- Speed range: 1:100 in open loop mode.
- Overload: 110% ... 120% - 60 s.
- Graphic keypad: plain text, navigation button, "Simply Start" menu to start immediately and profit at once from the full performance of Altivar 61. v Integrated EMC filters class A or B.
- Energy saving law, Quadratic motor control law.
- Conformity to the international Standards and Certifications: CE, UL, CSA, C-Tick.
- Modbus and CANopen integrated.
- Communication cards for industry: Ethernet, FIPIO, Modus Plus, DeviceNet, Interbus-S, Unitelway and for building LonWorks, BACnet, METASYS N2 and Apogee FLN.
- Input/output extension cards
- Multipump programmable cards: ATV38 compatibility and new applications.
- More than 150 functions available.
- Protection of motor and drive:
- Safety function: "Power Removal", ATEX.
- SoMove software for configuring on PC and transferring the configuration via Bluetooth® or using a cable
- SoMove Mobile software for modifying or sending a configuration remotely via mobile phone
In the heart of your applications!
Open to main building and industry communication networks. Ingenious, the Altivar 61 can be customised to meet your needs.
ApplicationsRange dedicated to pump and fan applications for the industry and building markets: exceptional performances, advanced functionalities.
High performance variable torque applications:
- Fan: Safety with forced function (fault inhibition, selection of operating direction and the reference speed).
- Multi-pump: With the programmable card multi-pump, Altivar 61 offers you flexibility, user-friendliness and adaptability for management of several pumps.
- Pumps: Essential functions for your installation protection under load, overload and fluid absence detection.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales