Optional auxiliaries for NG125
Multi 9 auxiliaries for MCBs
Optional control, remote indication and tripping auxiliaries for circuit-breakers and residual current module
- Clip-on assembly
- Remote indication of the "open" or "closed" state
- Remote indication of the "tripped" state
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energised
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is de-energised or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time delayed tripping (to cope with micro breaks or brief voltage drops) when the control circuit is de-energised or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Fail safe emergency stop tripping
BenefitsThe maximum in modular format NG125 and Vigi NG125 control, remote indication and tripping auxiliaries share the same simplicity of installation.
- Control, remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in all industrial and tertiary buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales