High current air circuit breakers from 800 to 6300A in two frame sizes
Masterpact NW is a comprehensive range of air circuit breakers designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and equipment ground faults. Embedding Micrologic control units, it contributes to safety and energy efficiency. The range covers ratings from 800 to 6300 A in two different sizes.
- Nominal current: 800 to 6300 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 1000 V
- 2 physical sizes from 800 to 6300 A
- 2 pole pitches of 115 and 230 mm
- 3- and 4-pole versions
- 5 types of Micrologic control units with added measurement, energy-management and network-analysis functions
- Earth leakage protection built into the control unit
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories interchangeable on site
- Compliance with international standards IEC 60947-1 and 2, IEC 68230 for type 2 topicalisation, UL489 and ANSI/UL1066
- CCC and GOST certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification bodies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
The worldwide benchmark for high-current circuit-breakers
The Masterpact NW circuit-breaker range features optimised dimensions: not only is it more compact, but even better two sizes are sufficient to cover requirements from 4000 to 6300 A.
At a time when installations are becoming increasingly complex, Masterpact NW enables standardisation of electrical switchboards by providing unrivalled simplicity in terms of both choice and installation.
- Protection, measurement and communication of LV electrical networks
- Generator protection
- Motor protection
- DC networks
- Protection of installations in highly corrosive industrial environments
- Mines (special 1000V version of NW)
- Earthing switch
- High short-circuit current limiting (ultra-rapid Masterpact UR)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales